- You Don’t Have to Sail to Enjoy the 66th Annual Lexus Newport to Ensenada Yacht Race!
- Mark Your Calendars for The 14th Annual Newport Beach Film Festival – April 25 – May 2!
- It’s Not Too Late to Celebrate Easter in Newport Beach!
- A Whale of a Time in Newport Beach
- Get a “Jump” Start on your Easter Weekend Plans in Newport Beach!
- Arts & Culture
- Chef Demos
- Christmas Boat Parade
- Corona del Mar
- Crystal Cove
- Infiniti Summer Concert Series
- Lexus Newport to Ensenada Yacht Race
- Newport Beach
- Taste of Newport
- TV Appearances
Monthly Archives: August 2012
A “Whole” Lot of Foodie Fun! Whole Foods is coming to Newport Beach – and so are the Golden Foodie Awards Newport Beach now truly has everything a foodie’s heart desires, as Whole Foods Market readies for its September 19, … Continue reading
Celebrating its 24th spectacular year, the Taste of Newport will attract over 50,000 people to Newport Center Drive at Fashion Island for the party of the year. The three-day food, wine and music festival hosted by the Newport Beach Chamber … Continue reading
Ask a Newport Beach local and they’ll tell you that their favorite months of “summer” are September and October – “Indian Summer.” During this magical time of year, the streets of Newport have emptied out from the summer rush, the … Continue reading
Top Newport shopping destination Fashion Island is home to more than 200 stores, with many famed designer outposts – think Kate Spade, Elie Tahari, Earnest Sewn, Johnny Was and other marquee names. Fashion Island also boasts the exclusive West Coast … Continue reading