- You Don’t Have to Sail to Enjoy the 66th Annual Lexus Newport to Ensenada Yacht Race!
- Mark Your Calendars for The 14th Annual Newport Beach Film Festival – April 25 – May 2!
- It’s Not Too Late to Celebrate Easter in Newport Beach!
- A Whale of a Time in Newport Beach
- Get a “Jump” Start on your Easter Weekend Plans in Newport Beach!
- Arts & Culture
- Chef Demos
- Christmas Boat Parade
- Corona del Mar
- Crystal Cove
- Infiniti Summer Concert Series
- Lexus Newport to Ensenada Yacht Race
- Newport Beach
- Taste of Newport
- TV Appearances
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Vin Goat, a specialty cheese shop in Corona del Mar, will be hosting a cheese and wine tasting featuring the best of Burgundy, France on November 1st from 6:30- 8:30 p.m. Considered by many to be the heartland of France, … Continue reading
Family Pumpkin Harvest Celebration includes pumpkin picking, kids activities, and cooking classes One of the best parts of the fall season is getting the chance to gather with your loved ones – and The Resort at Pelican Hill has some … Continue reading
Although it’s not yet Halloween, it’s time to start making your plans for the 104th Annual Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade! This year’s parade is set a bit later in the season than usual – and will be held from … Continue reading
At Sage Restaurant in Newport Beach, the focus is always on creating flavorful, colorful dishes that implement farm-fresh produce whenever possible. This mission stands true for their October Wine Tasting, which showcases butternut squash. This hearty winter vegetable, with its … Continue reading
With October officially underway, some of Newport’s most luxurious spas are kicking off the changing seasons with fall-inspired treatments! Spa Gregorie’s is fully embracing the fall season. Their Oktoberfest package includes three of their most popular 45-minute treatments- a massage … Continue reading