While Thanksgiving may officially usher in the holidays here in Newport Beach, another festive hint that it truly “tis the season” is the annual Balboa Island Holiday Home Walking Tour. The 16th installment of this beloved event is set for this Sunday, December 9th from 11:00 am- 4:00 pm and you won’t want to miss it! On the tour, guests get the opportunity to walk through nine of the most beautifully decorated homes on Balboa Island – and you’ve never seen halls decked as lavishly as these! As a special bonus this year, the Balboa Island Museum also will be open during the event for a daytime tour. In addition to marveling at the exquisite residences – including those already bedecked for the annual Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade’s “Ring of Lights” contest, you’ll also enjoy refreshments and the chance to get some holiday shopping done on Marine Avenue. Tickets are $25 and are available at Even Sisters, Island Home, Martha’s Bookstore, Persimmon Tree, and The Gift Box – all on Balboa Island. For more information, please call (949) 533-1114. Happy holidays!
- You Don’t Have to Sail to Enjoy the 66th Annual Lexus Newport to Ensenada Yacht Race!
- Mark Your Calendars for The 14th Annual Newport Beach Film Festival – April 25 – May 2!
- It’s Not Too Late to Celebrate Easter in Newport Beach!
- A Whale of a Time in Newport Beach
- Get a “Jump” Start on your Easter Weekend Plans in Newport Beach!
- Arts & Culture
- Chef Demos
- Christmas Boat Parade
- Corona del Mar
- Crystal Cove
- Infiniti Summer Concert Series
- Lexus Newport to Ensenada Yacht Race
- Newport Beach
- Taste of Newport
- TV Appearances